Berklee Music Presents: Exclusive: Songwriting Handbook Vol. 1
Become a Better Songwriter with Berklee Online
Get free exclusive songwriting tips and techniques from some of Berkleemusic’s superstar songwriting faculty, like Pat Pattison, Jimmy Kachulis, Ben Newhouse, Brad Hatfield, and Andrea Stolpe.
- 10-Step Process to Successful Commercial Songwriting
- Song licensing and Placement Opportunities
- How to Write a Hit Song
- Making Your Melody Work
- The Foundation of Your Song: Harmony
- Setting Your Words to Music
- How to Avoid Writer’s Block
Berkleemusic is the online extension school of Berklee College of Music, the world’s premier institution for the study of contemporary music for over 65 years. Berklee’s faculty and alumni have won over 200 Grammy Awards and sold over 400 million records.